The connectors allow you to go even further and integrate the predictions contest with your desktop applications, so that it becomes an integral part of the life of the company for the duration of the competition.
Addition of a connector
To add a connector, go to the management page of your Enterprise account and select the "Integrations" tab, then select a connector among those available in the "Add Connector" list. You are then redirected to a screen asking for the authorization of PronoContest to publish on your channel. Authorize the connection: the application then automatically redirects you to your PronoContest account, where the connector has been added.
You can choose between 3 different connectors:
- Slack : the connector will publish in the selected Slack channel
- Twitter : the connector will publish in the feed of the selected Twitter account
- Mail : the connector will send an email to the email address entered.
Setting up the connector
The messages that will be automatically published by the connector after the matches can be configured in different ways:
- Adding or not an introductory message.
- Publication of the result of the match(s).
- Publication of the individual ranking and number of people to list, either from the top 3, 5, 10 or 20.
- Publication of the team ranking and number of groups to be listed, between the top 3, 5, 10 or 20.
When you have completed the configuration, do not forget to validate your changes with the "Save" button.
Testing the integration
Finally, the last step is to test the connector, so that you can verify that the integration has worked and that the result fits your expectations.
To do this, click on the button "Send a test" and confirm your action. You will see the message appear within minutes.